Who: Account Owner, Admins, Directors, and Editors
Plan: Pro and Riverside for Business
Device: Computer Browser
You can download transcriptions from Riverside in two formats: as a TXT text file, or as an SRT subtitle file with timestamps every few seconds.
To copy the transcript with timestamps marked whenever a new participant begins speaking, follow the steps below.
Step by step
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording's page, scroll to Recording files.
- To the right of Transcript, click Copy.
The recording's full transcript is copied to your computer's clipboard.
After pasting it into a text editor, the copied transcription format looks like this: