Connect multiple video feeds to one computer running Riverside with a video switcher like the Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro.
|Maximum Video Resolution
|USB-C (between switcher to computer)
HDMI inputs (to switcher)
|Full specs at Blackmagicdesign.com
- When using a video switcher, Riverside only records the active video input that you see in the Studio.
- If you don't see Blackmagic Design as a camera option to select in Riverside, try these steps:
- Change the connected camera's frame rate. Some users report that the camera's frame rate must be greater than 30 FPS.
- Check that the camera is set to capture video at the same resolution as the Studio.
- Toggle your browser's Hardware Acceleration setting off/on.
- Troubleshooting: Camera not recognized