This webcam connects via USB to your computer.
|Maximum Video Resolution||
1080p (See below)
|Connection type||USB-C (camera) to USB-A (computer)|
- Riverside records video from the Logitech Brio at up to 1080p resolution to ensure a smooth frame rate. This only affects the Studio participant using the Logitech Brio.
- Run Logi Tune on your computer while recording for best results.
- You can also use Logi Tune to turn off the camera's auto-exposure and maximize your computer's processing power.
- We recommend connecting an external mic to your computer, rather than the Logitech Brio's built-in microphone.
- Troubleshooting: Camera not recognized
- Troubleshooting: Fix Logitech Video Flicker
- Troubleshooting: Fix Logitech Lagging Frame Rate