This series of webcams from Logitech connect via USB to your computer.
|Maximum Video Resolution||
|Connection type||USB-A (to computer)|
- Run Logi Tune on your computer while recording for best results.
- You can also use Logi Tune to turn off the camera's auto-exposure and maximize your computer's processing power.
- Although this Logitech series includes a built-in microphone, we recommend using a different external mic, if available.
- Some Riverside users have reported issues with the C920 camera when recording at 1080p resolution using a Mac computer with an Intel processor. If this is your setup, we recommend recording video at 720p resolution instead.
- Troubleshooting: Camera not recognized
- Troubleshooting: Fix Logitech Video Flicker
- Troubleshooting: Fix Logitech Lagging Frame Rate