This microphone allows you to connect via USB to your computer and certain mobile devices or via XLR to an audio interface.
|Compatibility with Riverside
|USB-B Mini (Mic) to USB-A (Computer)
or XLR (Mic) to Audio Interface
Connect your headphones directly to the computer instead of to the microphone to minimize any echo.
- When recording with the mobile app, connect the headphones directly to the microphone. (See below)
This mic is only compatible with the Riverside mobile app when using a device with a USB-C port:
iPad or iPhone with a USB-C port
Please note: Some external USB-C mics are not compatible with iOS 17 on the iPad.
- On the Studio's Lobby screen, connect the microphone to the iPad or iPhone via USB-C.
- Once you join the Studio, in the Wired connection pop-up:
- Connect headphones to the microphone and tap No.
Android phone with a USB-C port
- Connect the microphone to your device.
- Connect headphones to the microphone to hear the Studio.
The LED on the mic's handle flashes red when the mic is overloaded or the sound is clipping.
- If it is clipping, move the mic further away from the person speaking.
If you cannot be heard in the Studio, check the physical on/off switch on the mic's handle.
- The output buttons near the mic's base only control the headphone output volume.
- Troubleshooting: Microphone not recognized