This microphone allows you to connect via USB to your computer or via XLR to an audio interface.
|Compatibility with Riverside||
|Connection type||Micro-B-USB (Mic) to USB-C or USB-A (Computer)
or XLR (Mic) to Audio Interface
- Connect your headphones to the computer instead of to the microphone to minimize any echo.
The MV7 is highly directional. Be certain that the mic is directly pointing at you.
This mic is only compatible with the Riverside mobile app when using a device with a USB-C port:
iPad or iPhone with a USB-C port
Please note: Some external USB-C mics are not compatible with iOS 17 on the iPad.
- On the Studio's Lobby screen, connect the microphone to the iPad or iPhone via USB-C.
- Once you join the Studio, in the Wired connection pop-up:
- Connect headphones to the microphone and tap No.
Android phone with a USB-C port
- Connect the microphone to your device.
- Connect headphones to the microphone to hear the Studio.
- If you cannot be heard in the Studio, check whether the mute button on the mic's touch panel interface is on.