- Consistent flickering or flashing waves in video
If you notice a flickering effect when recording at 24 frames per second (FPS), it might be due to the frequency of the artificial lighting in your recording space.
You may also see a flickering effect if multiple programs are using your camera.
Suggested Troubleshooting Steps
Host or Producer – Change Studio Frame Rate
- Change the frame rate to 29.97 FPS if you are in:
- North America,
- South America, or
- another place with 60 Hz frequency electricity.
- Change the frame rate to 25 FPS if you are in:
- Europe, or
- another place with 50 Hz frequency electricity.
Any Participant – Change Camera Settings
- If using an external camera, check if you can control its frame rate using a device setting or companion software like Logi Tune:
- Try changing its frame rate to one of the frequencies above, based on your location.
- Or change it to match the Studio's set frame rate.
- Ask the Host or Producer to check the Studio's settings (see image above) if you are unsure of its current frame rate.