This Can Help Solve:
- On a computer, the page says "Studio isn't live yet" or "Private Studio"
- Can't see other people, or turn on mic or camera to record
Suggested Troubleshooting Steps
- Your Studio Access link may accidentally be for an Audience member instead of a recorded Guest or Producer.
- Ask the Host or Producer to send the Studio link again as plain text, like in the body of a new email. Or they can send it directly to you in an email from Riverside.
- You may be logged in with the Editor member role in a Riverside for Business account.
- Confirm which account member role you are logged in as, or ask the Host or Producer to send you the Studio Access link again as plain text, like in the body of a new email, or directly from Riverside.