You can add another recording, a previously-exported edit, or newly uploaded media anywhere on the timeline in the Editor. This is a great way to add an intro/outro, ad, or highlight teaser to your project.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Create new edit.
Or scroll to Edits and click a Draft or Magic Clip.
- On the Editor's timeline, make a split on the timeline or click between two sections.
- Hover your cursor where the two sections meet and click the plus button.
- In the Add from library panel, choose between Recordings, other exported Edits, Your media, or upload a new video or audio file.
You can also click the plus button at the end of the entire timeline to select from the library. Then click and drag the media between two sections.
NOTE: Uploaded media files
Files you upload directly to the Editor do not get transcribed. You can have up to 20 files in Your media and each file must be less than 100 MB. If you have reached either of these limits, you can instead upload an external media file on your Studio dashboard and add it using Add from library > Recordings.
Use MP4 or WEBM for video files. Use MP3 or WAV for audio files.