You can add other media to the start or end of a clip in the Editor, such as a pre-recorded intro, a highlight teaser, or even another clip you exported from Riverside.
This feature is in Beta and is being released gradually to all Riverside users.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Edit & create clips.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft label.
- At the left or right of the timeline, click the + plus button.
- Click Upload file or choose a previously uploaded file.
- Choose a media file from your computer.
- Click Open to add the file.
The MP4, WEBM, MPEG, MP3 or WAV file must be less than 100 MB.
After you upload a media file for one clip, you can add it to other clips in the same Production or the same Riverside account. You can upload up to 20 files to choose from.