You can add other media to the start or end of a clip in the Editor, such as a pre-recorded intro, a highlight teaser, or even another clip you exported from Riverside.
Step by step – Add an Intro/Outro
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- At the left or right of the timeline, click the + plus button.
- Click Upload file or choose a previously uploaded file.
- Choose a media file from your computer.
- Click Open to add the file.
Use MP4 or WEBM for video files. Use MP3 or WAV for audio files. Each file must be less than 100 MB.
After you upload a media file for one clip, you can add it to other clips in the same Production or the same Riverside account. You can upload up to 20 files to choose from.
Step by step – Add to timeline from Media Library
We're rolling out new features in the Riverside Editor to all users. One of them is a new way to insert media assets into the Editor's timeline. If you don't see this option yet, please keep an eye on Riverside's social media and newsletter for announcements.
You can also click the plus button on the start or end of the entire timeline.
Video and audio files you upload in the Editor must be less than 100 MB and do not get transcribed.