On your mobile device, you can change how the video frames of other participants are displayed when three or more people have their cameras enabled.
Step by step
- Join a Studio using the mobile app as the Host, a Guest, or a Producer.
After the third participant joins, tap the … [three dots button].
- Tap one of the layout options to switch between:
- Grid View (Default):
The screen shows four participants' video frames.
- If there are more than four participants, the rest are added to a row at the bottom of the screen and are moved to the main grid when they speak.
- Slider View:
Each person's video is the full height of your device.
- Scroll to the right or left to see other participants' full videos.
- Speaker View:
The video of the person speaking is the full height of your device.
- The other participants' videos are displayed in a narrow row at the bottom of the screen.
If someone shares their screen or other media, all participants' videos move to a row at the bottom of the screen like in Speaker View. Pinch-zoom on the shared content to make it larger.