Each recording includes separate tracks for the Host, Guests, and any shared media in its Tracks table. To maintain the conversation's continuity, Riverside lists all recorded tracks on this page and you cannot delete certain tracks.
However, you can leave certain tracks out of the combined clip when you export a recording from the Editor:
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Edit & create clips.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft label.
- At the top of the Editor, click (the Tracks icon).
- Next to each track you want to remove from the export, click the checkbox to de-select it.
- In the top right corner, click Export.
- Select desired Export options and click Export again.
- After the clip processes, download it from the Recording's dashboard page.