When you open a recording in the Editor, it includes all the participants' recorded tracks and any shared media. To leave certain tracks out of the combined clip when you export a recording, follow the steps below.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- At the top of the Editor, click (the Tracks icon).
- Next to each track you want to remove from the export, click the checkbox to de-select it.
- In the top right corner, click Export.