Who: Riverside Account Owners, Admins, and Directors
Plan: Riverside for Business
Device: Computer Browser
After recording, download the presentation deck that was shared during a recording as a separate video track to use in editing software.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- On the dashboard, scroll to the specific Studio and click View all recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click the session.
- On the top right of the session page, click Download, then click High quality tracks.
- In the Tracks table, find the presentation track.
TIP: File Name
The track has the same filename as the uploaded presentation file. If there are multiple tracks with the same name, the presentation file was shared more than one time during the recording session.
- On the right of the table, click on High Quality.
- Click Raw Video or Raw Synced Video.
The video recording of the slide deck is saved to the computer.
Presentation tracks are recorded in high quality and do not create internet backup recordings like participants' tracks do.