This Can Help Solve
- Desired microphone not appearing in the Lobby's menu
- Desired microphone not appearing in the Studio's menu
NOTE: Riverside Mobile App
For information on connecting a microphone to your mobile device, see this article.
Suggested troubleshooting steps
- Refresh the page in your browser.
- Completely quit and reopen your browser.
- Confirm that Riverside has permission to access your mic and camera.
- Check if the microphone is a selectable option in the Hardware & Software Setup section at the end of this browser-based pre-call test.
- If you are using an external microphone, check its physical connection to your computer.
- Update to the latest version of the Chrome or Edge browser.
- Use Riverside from a different web browser.
- Try connecting to a different Riverside Studio or create a new Studio.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- Restart your computer.
- Temporarily disable any VPN, adblocker, browser extension, or network firewall.