- Joining the Studio
- Microphone and Camera Connection during Live Call
You may need to reset the permissions between your browser and Riverside's video connection provider, then create new permissions.
Suggested Troubleshooting Steps:
If using Chrome, copy this link:
Or if using Edge, copy this link:
- Paste the link into the browser's address bar and press Enter.
- In the list of websites, if you see tokbox.com, click the ⟩ (arrow) to its right.
- Click Reset permissions.
- Click Reset again to confirm.
- Click this link to run a pre-call test and create a new connection to your mic and camera.
- On the pre-call test page, click Run Test.
The page displays 'Pre-call test is running.'
Near the browser's address bar, a prompt asks you to Block or Allow Tokbox.com to use your microphone and camera.
- Click Allow.
Allow the pre-call test to complete.
- Try joining the Riverside Studio again.