If you are unable to join the Studio, resetting your computer browser's permissions to share your camera and microphone with Riverside's video calling system can sometimes help. Follow the steps below.
Step by step
If using Chrome, copy this link:
Or if using Edge, copy this link:
- Paste the link into the browser's address bar and press Enter.
To copy, select the text and press Ctrl+C on a PC or ⌘+C on a Mac.
To paste, press Ctrl+V on a PC or ⌘+V on a Mac.
- In the list of websites, if you see tokbox.com, click the ⟩ (arrow) to its right.
- Click Reset permissions.
- Click Reset again to confirm.
- Click this link to run a pre-call test and create the connection to your mic and camera.
- On the Tokbox page, click Run Test.
The page displays 'Pre-call test is running.'
Near the browser's address bar, a prompt asks you to Block or Allow Tokbox.com to use your microphone and camera.
- Click Allow.
The pre-call test runs. Allow it to complete.
- Try joining the Riverside Studio again.