When you connect a USB audio interface to your computer, you can record with XLR microphones and have more ability to adjust the sound. The audio interface converts the XLR microphone's analog signal into a digital signal for your computer.
Some audio interfaces frequently used by creators on Riverside are below.
Headphone monitor port is ⅛th inch TRS.
- I don’t see my interface or microphone in the menu of the Lobby or Studio
- Isolate Tracks With a Mixer or Rodecaster Pro
- Why am I getting no sound in the Studio when I use a USB audio interface/mixer?
- Adjust Microphone Input Sensitivity Before Recording
- Best Audio Interfaces for Podcasting for All Levels (Riverside.fm YouTube Channel)