Riverside for Business accounts can include members in one of four different roles. To change a member's role, follow the steps below.
Only the Account Owner can change a member's role in an account, unless they allow Admins to invite other users and help manage their access.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- In the top right corner, click the account menu.
- Select Teams settings.
- On the left side of the page, click User Access.
- At right of the user's account, click Edit.
- In the pop-up, under Role, click the dropdown and select a new role.
- At the bottom, click Update user.
The user role is updated for all Productions they are in.