During a recording session, post messages in the Studio's chat. This is a great way to share a run-of-show schedule or call agenda, a URL to a website, or cue a speaker.
Messages posted in the chat are visible to all Studio participants, including Producers and Audience members.
You do not see messages shared before you joined the Studio. Additionally, all messages are deleted after the last participant leaves the Studio.
Step by step:
On a Computer
- Using a computer, join a Riverside Studio.
- In the sidebar on the right, click the Chat tab.
If you don't see the sidebar, click the chat icon to expand it.
- In the field at the bottom of the sidebar, type a message.
- Press Enter or click the send icon to share the message.
On a Mobile Device
- Using the Riverside mobile app, join a Studio.
- After entering the Studio, on the bottom of the screen, tap the Chat icon .
- In the field at the bottom of the screen, type a message.
- Tap the send icon to share the message.
Incoming messages are displayed at the bottom of the main Studio screen. Tap the message to see the full chat.