Who: Host, Guests, Producers, and Audience Members
Plan: All Plans
Device: Computer Browser or Mobile App
During a recording session, post messages in the Studio's chat. This is a great way to share a run-of-show schedule or call agenda, a URL to a website, or cue a speaker.
Messages posted in the chat are visible to all Studio participants, including Producers and Audience members.
- Using a computer, join a Riverside Studio.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Chat.
- In the sidebar on the right, click Everyone.
- At the bottom of the sidebar, type a message.
- Press Enter or click Send.
- Using the Riverside mobile app, join a Studio.
- After entering the Studio, at the bottom of the screen, tap the Chat icon .
- In the field at the bottom of the screen, type a message.
- Tap Send to share the message.
Incoming messages are also displayed at the bottom of the main Studio screen. Tap the message to see the full chat.
You do not see messages shared before you joined the Studio. All messages are removed after the last participant leaves the Studio.