Live stream your Riverside recording session as a Live Video Event on Facebook and invite viewers ahead of time. You can also live stream to your Facebook Timeline or as a post on a Facebook Page or Group.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to Facebook.
- Go to the Facebook homepage.
- Under What's on your mind?, click Live Video.
- In the panel on the left, click Choose where to post.
- Select Post on timeline, Post to Page you manage, or Post in group.
- On the right, under Create live video event, click Select.
- On the Create event page, enter event details.
- Click Create event.
- Click Set up live video.
- On the left side of the Create live video page, choose where and when to post about the event.
- Under Select a video source, click Streaming software.
- Under Stream key, click Copy.
- Paste the Stream key in the Live Stream settings of your Riverside Studio.
- Return to Facebook and click Advanced Settings to display the Server URL.
- Next to Server URL, click Copy.
- Paste the Server URL in the Live Stream settings of your Riverside Studio as Stream URL.
- In the Riverside Studio, start recording to start the live stream feed.
- On Facebook, preview the video at the bottom of the Create live video page.
- Click Go live now to make the video feed visible to attendees on the Event page.
- Can I set up a Facebook live stream using the Meta Business Suite?
- How to create a Facebook Live event (Facebook Help Center)
- How to go live on Facebook with streaming software (Facebook Help Center)
- Troubleshoot Live Videos (Facebook Help Center)
- What are the video format guidelines for live streaming on Facebook? (Facebook Help Center)