Who: Riverside Account Owners, Admins, Directors, and Editors
Plan: Standard, Pro, and Business accounts
Device: Computer Browser
Bulk download all participant and shared media tracks from a recording session in a ZIP file with a single click.
Step by step
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording's page, scroll to Recording files.
- On the right, click Export all.
- On the menu, click Download tracks.
After Riverside finishes creating the ZIP file, it downloads automatically.
The ZIP file includes all files that have uploaded and processed. To create another ZIP file after additional recording files finish processing, click Export all again.
- High-Quality video and audio tracks for each participant
- Cloud recording tracks for each participant
- All Participants cloud recording that combines everyone in one file, including any Producers
- Transcription files, if part of your Riverside plan
Exported clips/edits are not included.