Who: Riverside Account Owners, Admins, Directors, and Editors
Plan: Standard, Pro, and Business accounts
Device: Computer Browser
Bulk download all participant and shared media tracks from a recording session in a ZIP file with a single click.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Choose a Production, then look for the relevant Studio and click View all recordings.
- Click the thumbnail of the desired recording.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to Recording files.
- On the right, click Download All.
After Riverside finishes creating the ZIP file, it downloads automatically.
The ZIP file includes all files that have uploaded and processed. To create another ZIP file after additional recording files finish processing, click Download All again.
Inside the ZIP file is a folder for each participant containing their High Quality video and audio tracks as well as internet Backups, a folder with the All Participants Backup, and a folder with the Transcription files.