Share a recording session with collaborators, so they can easily access its tracks and clips. Follow the steps below to create a permanent, shareable link to a recording session's High Quality Tracks and exported Clips.
You can also share a permanent link to all the recording sessions in a Studio.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Look for the relevant Studio and click View all recordings.
- Click the thumbnail of the desired recording session.
- At the top right of the page, click Copy link to recording icon.
Paste the shareable link and send it to collaborators to give them access to the recording files.
To paste, press and hold ctrl+V on a PC or ⌘+V on a Mac.
Whoever receives the sharable link can view and download the recording session's snapshots and exported Clips, even if they don't have a Riverside account. The collaborators can also download the recording's separate High Quality Tracks as long as you still have hours remaining in your plan. Transcripton files are not included.