Riverside creates a text transcription of your conversation. You can use it in the Editor for faster navigation and more precise editing.
- Edit a Recording using the Transcript
- Search Within a Recording's Transcript
Depending on your subscription level, you can also download or copy the transcript of the full conversation. The text can be used to add captions to your media or to create other text-based content.
Export Clips with Open Captions
Include Riverside's text transcriptions on your clips for faster post-production and better engagement when you share the videos.
- Add Captions to a Recording Clip
- Correct the Transcript and Caption Text
- How can I customize the color of my captions?
Live Captions in Studio
Any user who joins a Studio using their computer can enable the browser's on-screen captions. This Live Caption text is not saved on your computer or in the recorded video.