In addition to live streaming on your personal Facebook account or to a Live Video Event, you can also live stream to a Facebook Page you manage or a Group you belong to, either as a shared post. Follow the steps below.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to the Facebook homepage.
- Under What's on your mind?, click Live Video.
- In the panel on the left, click Choose where to post and select either Post to Page you manage or Post in group.
- Choose the Page or Group.
TIP: Test your live stream
If posting the live stream as a Facebook Page, click the toggle to enable Publish as a test broadcast. Only Page admins and editors can see the post and its test broadcast video.
- Under Go live, click Select to start the live stream immediately or within the next 24 hours.
- Under Select a Video Source, click Streaming Software.
- Under Streaming software setup, find Stream key.
- Next to the stream key, click Copy.
- Click Advanced Settings to display the Server URL.
By default, Facebook suggests a Server URL that uses
rtmpS://. Remove the letter S from the URL when you add it to Riverside in the next step.
- Add the Key and URL back to the Riverside Studio.
- Start and Stop the Live Stream on Riverside.
Your live stream will be visible on Facebook only after you click Go Live on Facebook.