Live stream your Riverside recording session to a Facebook Page you manage or a Group you belong to reach a broader audience. You can also use Riverside to live stream to your personal Facebook Timeline or create a Live Video Event.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to Facebook.
- Go to the Facebook homepage.
- Under What's on your mind?, click Live Video.
- In the panel on the left, click Choose where to post.
- In the dropdown, select either Post to Page you manage or Post in group.
- Select the Page or Group.
- Under Go live, click Select.
TIP: Test your live stream
If you post the live stream as a Facebook Page, you can Create a test broadcast before going live. Only Page admins and editors can see the post and the test video.
- On the left side of the Create live video page, choose where and when to post within the next 24 hours.
- On the right side, Add post details.
- Under Select a Video Source, click Streaming software.
- Under Stream key, click Copy.
- Paste the Stream key in the Live Stream settings of your Riverside Studio.
- Return to Facebook and click Advanced Settings to display the Server URL.
- Next to Server URL, click Copy.
- Paste the Server URL in the Live Stream settings of your Riverside Studio as Stream URL.
- In the Riverside Studio, start recording to start the live stream feed.
- On Facebook on bottom-right of the page, click Go Live.