This Can Help Solve
- Desired camera not appearing in the Lobby's menu
- Desired camera not appearing in the Studio's menu
Suggested Troubleshooting Steps
- Close other browser tabs or programs, especially any that might be using your camera.
- Refresh the page in your browser.
- Completely quit and reopen your browser.
- Confirm that Riverside has permission to access your mic and camera in your browser.
- Update to the latest version of the Chrome or Edge browser.
- Use Riverside from a different web browser.
- If you are using an external camera, confirm it is physically connected and that any program necessary to use it as a webcam is running.
- If you are on a Mac, use Quicktime to select the external camera and create a test recording.
- If you are on a PC, open the Camera app and select Change Camera.
- If you are using a virtual camera like OBS, confirm that it is sending a video signal.
- Check if the camera is a selectable option in the Hardware & Software Setup section at the end of this browser-based pre-call test.
- Restart your computer.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- Try connecting to a different Riverside Studio or create a new Studio.
- Temporarily disable any VPN, adblocker, browser extension, or network firewall.