Use Riverside to create a remote live webinar by having up to 1,000 people connect as Audience members. The Audience members can watch the recording and share messages in the Studio's chat.
Step by step
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- On the left, click Settings.
- At the top of the page, click Invite.
- In the Invite People pop-up under Share a link, select Audience.
- Click Copy.
- Distribute the access link however you want. For example:
- Paste the link in a scheduled calendar event or email.
- Share the link on an event registration page on the platform you're using to invite people, such as Eventbrite, LinkedIn, or Facebook.
- Use a Google Form to collect registrations and distribute the link.
Audience members do not see the Host or Guests in your Studio until the Host starts the recording. Audience members can also see and/or hear any Producers who have their camera or mic enabled during the recording.