- The mobile app is stuck on Getting Studio information or Connecting you to Studio
- Unable to connect to Studio message in the mobile app
NOTE: Geographic Restrictions
Users in some countries may not be able to connect to the Studio to record video or audio.
Suggested Troubleshooting Steps
If the Riverside mobile app is stuck on a loading screen, there may be a problem with your internet connection.
- Change your internet connection:
- If your device is connected over cellular data, try to connect through a known Wi-Fi network.
- If your device is connected through a Wi-Fi network, turn off its Wi-Fi connection and try to connect using a cellular data network.
- Turn the mobile device off and turn it on again.
- Check your device's connection to our video service.