When you tap a Studio Invite Link on your mobile device, it should open the Riverside mobile app and connect you to the desired recording Studio.
If tapping the Studio Invite Link instead opens a page on Riverside's website in your device's mobile browser, follow the steps below.
Step by step:
- In the banner at the top of the page, look for the OPEN button and tap it.
or at the bottom of the page, tap the Join studio via app button.
The Riverside mobile app launches and connects to the Studio.
NOTE:If it does not launch the app and connect to the Studio, a page to download the app opens. Continue below:
If you tap a Riverside invite link from within an app with its own browser such as the Gmail, Instagram, or Twitter app, you may not see the button to join a Studio. In these cases, tap the Safari or Chrome icon to open the Riverside invite link in your device's browser.
- Download the mobile app.
- Tap the Studio Invite Link again or the OPEN button at the top of the browser page.
The Riverside mobile app connects to the Studio.
If the Riverside mobile app does not launch or does not connect to the Studio, continue below:
- Ask the session's Host to send you a Studio invite email invite directly from Riverside.
- Using another device or computer, open the Studio invite email from Riverside.
- Follow these steps to scan the QR code in the email with your mobile device.
The Riverside mobile app launches and connects to the desired Studio.