When you tap a Studio Access link on your mobile device, it should open the Riverside mobile app and then connect you to the desired recording Studio.
This Can Help Solve
Suggested Troubleshooting Steps
- Scroll further down the page to show the button.
- Download or update the Riverside iOS app or Riverside Android app.
- Check that you opened the page in your device's default system browser, rather than the in-app browser of another app like Instagram, Facebook, Gmail, or Slack.
To open the page in your device's default system browser:
- Tap the ... [three dot menu], then tap Open in system browser.
- Or tap the Safari or Chrome icon.
Look for a page like this:
If the Riverside mobile app does not launch or does not connect to the Studio after you tap Join studio via app, continue below:
- Ask the session's Host to send you a Studio invite email invite directly from Riverside.
- In the email, tap the Join session button.
- In the mobile browser page, tap Join studio via app.
The Riverside mobile app launches and connects to the desired Studio.