TikTok does support RTMP live streams, but not all users can access it.
Please note that live video on TikTok uses a 9:16 ('portrait') frame. This vertical frame may crop out some of your participants on Riverside.
Step by step
- Open TikTok on your computer.
- In the top-right corner, click to open the account menu.
- On the menu, click LIVE Center.
- On the left of the LIVE Center page, click LIVE Room.
- On the right, under LIVE Info click Edit and select a topic.
- Click Save.
- Under Stream Setting, adjust TikTok-specific settings as needed.
- At the bottom, click Go LIVE.
- Copy and paste the stream key and stream URL to add your Riverside Studio's settings.
- Start the recording on Riverside to send a video feed to TikTok.