By default, only the Business Account Owner can invite new users to the shared account. The Account Owner can enable Admins to invite new users to join the account, remove users, and manage their access by following the steps below.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your Riverside for Business account.
- In the top right corner, click the account menu.
- Select Team settings.
- On the left side of the page, click Team settings.
- Next to Allow admins to manage and add new directors and editors to the account, click the toggle to turn it on ().
- Assign the admin to all Productions as the users you want them to manage.