Create shorter highlights or remove unwanted footage from any part of the recording in the Editor using the timeline's trimming handles and the Split tool. When you export the clip, Riverside only includes the timeline sections highlighted in purple that you have not removed.
You can also edit the clip's timeline using the text transcript.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Create new edit.
Or scroll to Edits and click a Draft or Magic Clip.
- Click or drag the playhead scrubber to a point on the timeline.
- Above the timeline, click Split or press the S key on your keyboard.
The clip or selected section is divided at the playhead.
- Click a section to select it and click Remove to cut it from the current clip.
When you play back the recording in the Editor or export the clip, all removed sections are skipped.
To restore a section you removed, drag the trimming handles of the neighboring sections back together or click Undo.