Create shorter highlights or remove unwanted footage from the beginning and end of the recording with the Editor's trimming handles.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account and click Home.
- Look for the relevant Studio and click View all recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click on the relevant session.
Click Edit to open the recording in the Editor, or scroll to the Clips section and click an existing or draft clip to edit it.
- Click and drag the trimming handles at the start or end of the timeline to change the clip's duration.
Or double-click a trimming handle and type in a numeric timecode to start or stop the clip at that frame.
TIP: Timecode Format
The Editor uses this format for numeric timecodes:
Hours:Minutes:Seconds.Milliseconds. For example
01:04:33.42would be 1 hour, 4 minutes, 33 seconds, and 42 milliseconds.
- In the top right corner, click Export.
Riverside creates a downloadable clip file of the trimmed timeline.