When you record in the Studio on your computer, Riverside saves your local audio/video files to your browser's IndexedDB storage. A Support or Customer Success Agent may ask you to check if there is recording data in the computer's IndexedDB.
Step by step:
- On your computer, go to https://riverside.fm/upload.
Use the same browser and computer you recorded with in Riverside.
- Right-click (or ctrl-click) anywhere on the page and select Inspect.
- In the new sidebar, click Application.
- Under Application, double-click IndexedDB to expand it.
- Under IndexedDB, double-click a local recording track file.
(Each file begins with the participant's name, like
- Take a screenshot of the information and share it with the Support or Customer Success agent.
On a PC: press and hold the Windows key + Shift + S or the Print Screen key.
The screenshot is added to your computer's clipboard.
On a Mac: press and hold the ⌘ key + Shift + 4.
The screenshot is saved on your Mac's desktop.