When you record in the Studio on your computer, Riverside saves your local audio/video High Quality Track files to your browser's IndexedDB storage.
Usually, this data is automatically deleted after your locally recorded High Quality Track uploads. If instructed by the Support Team, you may have to clear it manually to troubleshoot an uploading issue.
Step by step
- Using the same browser and computer you used to record on Riverside, go to https://riverside.fm/upload.
- Right-click (or ctrl-click) anywhere on the page and select Inspect.
- In the new sidebar, click Application.
If you do not see Application , click the » (arrows) to show more options.
- Under Application, double-click IndexedDB to expand it.
- Under IndexedDB, click a recording file.
Each file begins with the participant's name, like
- If instructed by a Riverside Support or Customer Success agent, select one or more recording files and then click Delete database on the right.
- Click OK to confirm.
The recording data is deleted.