Who: Host, Guests, and Producers
Plan: Some Business plans, contact your CSM
Device: Computer Browser
Upload a presentation file in the Studio so you can share it in high resolution when recording. Afterward, the Host can download the deck as a high-quality video track.
When you share the file in the Studio, it does not include presenter notes, animations, or embedded audio/video media. More info about the presentation file.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your Riverside account and join a Studio.
Or join a Studio as an invited Producer or Guest.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Share.
- Select Presentation.
- Click + Upload PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF.
- Pick one or more presentation files on your computer and click Open.
The file uploads.
- At the bottom of the screen, hover over the uploaded presentation's thumbnail and click the present icon.
- Click or use the keyboard's arrow keys ← → to change slides.
- At the bottom of the Studio, click the Stop button to end the presentation.
You can upload a presentation in the Studio before or during a recording session.
To select another person to advance the slides, click the + button at the top and choose Give control.
NOTES: Visibility and File Access
All participants, including Audience members in the Studio, can see the presentation. However, the presentation cannot be seen by people watching a live stream on an external platform.
The Host and Producers can access all presentations uploaded to the current Studio. A Guest can access all presentations they uploaded themselves.