Who: Host, Guests, and Producers
Device: Computer Browser
Upload a presentation file in the Studio so you can share it in high resolution when recording. Afterward, the Host can download the deck as a high-quality video track.
About the Uploaded File
You can upload Powerpoint (PPT or PPTX), Keynote (KEY), and Adobe PDF files up to 700 MB.
To share a presentation with object animations or animated backgrounds, embedded videos, proprietary fonts, links to click while you present, or transitions, share your screen.
Please note: Any presenter notes that were added to the slides in another program are not visible alongside the slides by default, but you can add them to the Studio's teleprompter.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your Riverside account and join a Studio.
Or join a Studio as an invited Producer or Guest.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Share.
- Select Presentation.
- Click + Upload PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF.
- Pick one or more presentation files on your computer and click Open.
The file uploads.
- At the bottom of the screen, hover over the uploaded presentation's thumbnail and click the present icon.
- Click or use the keyboard's arrow keys ← → to change slides.
- At the bottom of the Studio, click the Stop button to end the presentation.
You can upload a presentation in the Studio before or during a recording session.
To select another person to advance the slides, click the + button at the top and choose Give control.
NOTES: Visibility and File Access
All participants, including Audience members in the Studio, can see the presentation. However, the presentation cannot be seen by people watching a live stream on an external platform.
The Host and Producers can access all presentations uploaded to the current Studio. A Guest can access all presentations they uploaded themselves.