If you have signed in to an account on Descript but want to export a recording from Riverside to a different account on Descript, first logout of the Descript account and then start exporting from Riverside again and sign in to a different account. Follow the steps below to disconnect a Descript account from Riverside.
Step by step
- In the same computer browser used to export a recording in the past, go to web.descript.com.
- On Descript's site, click the circle in the top right corner to open the account menu.
- Click Logout.
Next, follow the steps to export recording tracks from Riverside to Descript:
- On the Riverside recording page, Download.
- On the menu, click Timeline.
- Under Export to, click Descript.
- Click Edit in Descript.
A new Descript window opens.
- Sign in to Descript with the desired Descript account or sign up with a new account.