- The error message in the Studio 'Your Computer is Not Allowing Riverside to Record'
Suggested Troubleshooting Steps
- Restart your browser.
- Restart your computer.
- Update to the latest version of the Chrome or Edge browser.
- Create a new profile in the browser.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
Do not clear your browser's cache if you have local tracks that have not uploaded yet.
- If using Chrome, try using Edge to join the Studio.
If using Edge, try using Chrome.
- Confirm that Riverside has permission to access your mic and camera.
- Try connecting to a different Riverside Studio or create a new studio.
- Temporarily disable any VPN, adblocker, browser extension, or network firewall.
- Contact Riverside Support for more assistance.
You can also record using the Riverside mobile app for iOS and Android devices.