Join your own Studio as a Producer to monitor the session and assist other participants but not be recorded. Follow the steps below to join as a Producer on your mobile device.
When you join your own Studio as a Producer in the mobile app, you must also join as the Host on a mobile device or a computer to start and stop the recording.
You can also join your own Studio as a Producer using a computer for additional participant management functions. When you join as a logged-in Producer this way, you can start and stop the recording.
Step by step
- Download the Riverside mobile app.
- Log in to your account on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Studios list.
- Next to the desired Studio, tap the three dots menu […].
- Tap Invite producer.
- Tap Copy link to save the Producer access link to the device's clipboard.
- Open the device's mobile browser
- Paste the link in the mobile browser and tap Go to open the page.
- At the bottom of the page, tap Join studio via app.
The mobile device connects to the Studio in the Producer role.
- Enter a display name and tap Next.
- Tap Join to enter the Studio as a Producer.