Each Studio contains the recording sessions you created in it. To delete a prior recording and keep your Studio organized, follow the steps below.
Each recording take can contain multiple track files for participants and clips you create with the Editor. Deleting the recording also deletes the High Quality and Backup tracks in it, as well as any clips.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Look for the relevant Studio and click View all recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click the relevant recording session.
- At the top of the page, click the three dots menu […].
- Choose Delete.
If you delete a recording, its tracks and clips cannot be recovered. Be sure to download any separate tracks and clips you want to keep first.
- Under Are you sure you want to delete recording? click Delete again.
The recording, its tracks, and any clips are removed from your Studio Recordings page.