Each recorded track on Riverside has a unique Track ID (also called the Archive ID). Riverside's support team can use the Track ID to check its technical details. Follow the steps below to find a Track ID and copy it to your clipboard.
Each recording session can contain multiple tracks. The session (or 'take') also has a unique identifying name, called the Recording ID.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Hover over the relevant Studio, click the three dots menu […] and select View recordings.
- Click on the relevant recording take.
- Scroll down to the Tracks table.
- On the right side in the row of the desired track, click the three dots menu […].
- Choose Copy track ID.
The Track ID is copied to your computer's clipboard.
To paste the Track ID, press Ctrl+V on a PC or ⌘+V on a Mac.