Each recorded track on Riverside has a unique Track ID (also called the Archive ID). Riverside's Support team can use the Track ID to check its technical details.
Step by step
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to Recording files.
- On the right side in the row of the desired track, click the three dots menu […].
- Choose Copy track ID.
The Track ID is copied to your computer's clipboard.
To paste the Track ID, press Ctrl+V on a PC or ⌘+V on a Mac.
Each recording session can contain multiple tracks. The session (or 'take') also has a unique identifying name, called the Recording ID.