With a Riverside account, you can create a recording Studio and create your own audio and video content. You can record multiple times in each Studio and rename a Studio at any time. Invite participants to a Studio session or record on your own.
Each Studio's includes a recording 'take' for each time you start and stop a recording session. The session's page has a separate, locally-recorded High Quality Track for each participant who recorded with you, as well as internet Backup tracks. You can rename a recording in the Studio or when you access it afterward.
- Studio Settings (Overview)
- Schedule a Studio to Record Later
- Name a Recording in the Studio
- Create Studio Invite Link
- Participant Roles (Overview)
- Editor (Overview)
- Create Link to Share Recordings
- Export a Recording as a Clip
- Download a Clip