Each recording you create on Riverside has a unique, 32-digit identifying number called the Recording ID. Riverside's Support team can use it to check the technical details of your recording session.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- At the top of the page, click the three dots menu.
- Choose Copy recording ID.
The Recording ID is copied to your computer's clipboard.
To paste the Recording ID, press Ctrl+V on a PC or ⌘+V on a Mac.
Each recording session can contain multiple tracks. The tracks each have a unique identifier, called a Track ID.