Each recording you create on Riverside has a unique, 32-digit identifying number called the Recording ID (or sometimes the Session ID). Riverside's Support team can use the Recording ID to check the technical details of your recording. Follow the steps below to find a recording's ID and copy it to your clipboard.
Step by step:
- On a computer, log in to your account.
Or, if you’re already logged in, click the Riverside logo.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant Recording.
- At the top of the page, click the three dots menu […].
- Choose Copy recording ID.
The Recording ID is copied to your computer's clipboard.
To paste the Recording ID, press Ctrl+V on a PC or ⌘+V on a Mac.
Each recording take can contain multiple tracks. Those tracks each have a unique identifier, called a Track ID.