Each recording you create on Riverside has a unique, 32-digit identifying number called the Recording ID (or sometimes the Session ID). Riverside's support team can use the Recording ID to check the technical details of your recording. Follow the steps below to find a recording's ID and copy it to your clipboard.
Each recording take can contain multiple tracks. Those tracks each have a unique identifier, called a Track ID.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Under the relevant Studio, click View all recordings.
- Click on the relevant recording take.
- At the top of the page, click the three dots menu […].
- Choose Copy recording ID.
The Recording ID is copied to your computer's clipboard.
To paste the Recording ID, press Ctrl+V on a PC or ⌘+V on a Mac.