- Connecting to the Riverside Studio
- Uploading your locally-recorded track
To record with Riverside, your device must be able to communicate with our servers. Most people do not encounter any issues, but you may need to adjust your network configuration.
Network firewalls are common in corporate and academic environments. You may have to contact your IT/system administrator to configure rules that allow the network's outbound traffic to specific websites via ports and to approved domains. See 2 and 3 below.
- Turn off your computer's personal firewall:
- If the firewall cannot be temporarily disabled, then configure it to open TCP ports 80 and 443, and open UDP port 3478.
- If using Windows Firewall, add these to the whitelist of approved domains: