- Cannot join Studio
- Repeatedly disconnected from Studio
- "Unable to access devices" message in the Studio
Follow the troubleshooting steps below if you cannot join the Studio or got disconnected from the Studio.
If you disconnect from the Studio, the recording continues for other participants.
Suggested Troubleshooting Steps
- Check your internet connection.
- Refresh the Studio page and join again.
- Check your internet connection's stability for audio/video conferencing with this pre-call test.
- Temporarily turn off any VPNs, content blockers, or firewalls.
- Connect with an Ethernet cable instead of WiFi.
- Restart your device.
We recommend users have an upload speed faster than 5 Mbps (500,000 bits per second) to record. However, your connection bandwidth does not impact the local High Quality Track you record in the Studio.
The Host or a Producer can also enable Low Data Mode during the session if a participant's poor internet connection is disrupting the conversation.