The composed Internet Backup Track is a centralized recording of the call as it happens in the Studio. You can also download the separate Internet Backup tracks of each Guest as video or audio files. To download the internet backup tracks of all Guests as separate files in a Zip folder, follow the steps below.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Scroll to the specific Studio and click View all recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click the session.
- On the top right of the session page, click the three dots menu [...].
- Click Request individual internet tracks.
While Riverside processes the individual internet tracks, the menu item changes to internet tracks requested.
- After the tracks process, click the three dots menu [...].
- Click Download individual internet tracks.
A .zip file will downloads containing the individual tracks.
For higher resolution video, download the local separate tracks or use the built-in Editor to create clips.
You can also download the composed Internet Backup Track with all the participants or download their individual separate backup tracks one at a time.